Koo Karoo Self Catering
The Cottage was converted from its former use many years ago as a coach house and it still boasts many of the original features such as the barn doors, parts of old cobble stone flooring and original stone walls.
A second self catering apartment has been created in the east wing of the main house, and is accessed via two private entrances.
Information About the Cottage
- Cottage consists of two separate bedrooms (one room with a king double bed, the other with two single beds) and can accommodate 4 people. The bathroom has bath, shower cubicle and toilet.
Information About the Apartment
- One ensuite bedroom with a queen double extra length bed and a separate single bed. The bathroom has bath, shower cubicle and toilet. The apartment
can accommodate 3 people and the bathroom has a separate entrance independent from the bedroom.
- Linen and towels are provided, along with tissues and shower gel for guests to use.
- The kitchens have a stove, fridge/freezer, kettle, microwave, toaster, and all crockery is supplied. Tea and coffee is supplied for guests convenience.
- The spacious lounge areas have DSTV
- Covered braai/bbq facilities are available in the garden area.
- Children are welcome
- Ample Off street parking
- Outside smoking only